November 27, 2006

Things are looking up

A friend of mine has just bought this bouncy castle. I am going to get a few free bounces in exchange for providing legal advice. What a deal! I feel like the luckiest person alive!

I never expected my practising certificate to get me so far.

This could start a whole new round of who can buy the best stuff. We once played that game when living in Jersey. We bought a ridiculously expensive radio. Someone else bought a painting in a high end ski resort. Another couple got drunk, got engaged and bought an engagement ring in the same high end French ski resort. Then things turned silly when competitors turned their attention to motor vehicles.

I am not sure how you could top a bouncy castle. Buying a farm in a rural idyll might get you there, but that news will have to wait until our mortgage broker has stitched up the deal…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is the legal advice specifically in relation to the bouncy castle?