September 28, 2006

September

We went to the beach after work today. We went for a drive in the hills last Sunday. We went for our first swim of the season last week. The Saturday before last, I won my hockey grand final. This all adds up to one thing. Spring has sprung.

For those of you who haven't seen it for a while, here is a photo of the direction known as 'West'.


Well, home based broadband certainly doesn't hold a candle to the internet speed that one experiences working at a higher education institution. Blog updates to be done in the lunch hour from now on. And I have a lot to update. For one, I bought a digital camera. Waterproof and all. I can hardly wait till summer to go out and break it. And I can tell you, summer isn't far away. There is that feeling in the air. The sun is up and there is a bright light in your bedroom window by half five and you now have about 3 hours to do stuff outside before going to work. And you don't have to wear the uggies every night. And the grand final is on this weekend. That is a sure sign that summer, and therefore, cricket, is on its way.

No comments: